Starting now instead of waiting

Financing your driving education with Commerz Finanz

Since not everybody is able to raise the money for their driving education at once, the DEGENER VERLAG and Commerz Finanz offer an attractive way of financing your license.


- You need to be at least 18
- Living in Germany
- You need a valid ID card or a passport including your residence permit
- Self-employed persons need to have been independent for at least one year and need an (ec-) Maestro card for private issues only
- Minimum income 650€ for 1 person
900€ for 2 persons
150€ in addition per child


Documents needed in respect to the demanded value of the loan: :
- ID card, passport
Amounts requested: (creditworthiness assumed)
up to 4000€:
- (ec-) Maestro or Creditcard or
- The last payslip (not older than 6 weeks)

Criteria for financing:

- Flexible terms for people with a permanent employment
- Fixed credit periods for people with permanent employment or people with fixed-term employment when the credit period ends within their fixed term.

- People obtaining no regular income.

Variable debit interests (annual) 9,47% when utilizing the credit frame up to 1000€, above this: 14,84% (15,90% annual percentage rate)

Monthly interest rate
3% when utilizing the maximum credit frame, minimum 9 €

Contact us for further information.

Details are from the Commerz Finanz.
All information is given without guarantee.
Fahrschule 1a